Inflamm-aging: Effects of Chronic Inflammation with HIV
Webinar Visit the Website
Advances in Antiretroviral therapy (ART) allow people with HIV to live longer with fewer medications. Join us as Dr. Peter Hunt details the connection between chronic inflammation and HIV infection and discusses care considerations and emerging research.
- Understand pathyophysiology of chronic inflammation associated with HIV infection
- Recall important patient counseling points associated with “inflamm-aging”
- List activities patients can take to decrease inflammation related morbidity and mortality
- Recognize opportunities for care coordination as patients age with HIV
- Describe emerging research related to inflammation and HIV infection